For all of the maple lovers out there, this one is for you! A creamy vanilla milkshake featuring Mad River Maple with a splash of bourbon, topped with whipped cream, and drizzled with pure Vermont maple syrup. This easy to make boozy milkshake is the perfect after dinner treat!
- 2 big scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz (or your desired amount) Mad River Maple
- 1 oz bourbon
- Chocolate syrup to drizzle inside glass
- Whipped cream for topping
- Vermont maple syrup to drizzle on top
- Pirouline wafer for garnish
- Crushed Walker Shortbread for topping
In a blender…
Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 6 oz Mad River Maple, and 1 oz bourbon.
Drizzle chocolate syrup in empty glass.
Pour shake into glass.
Top with whipped cream.
Drizzle Vermont maple syrup over whipped cream.
Crush one Walker shortbread cookie and sprinkle on top.
Garnish with a Pirouline wafer (or two).
Enjoy your delicious boozy maple milkshake!