Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- Place a large pot of salted water on the stove to boil. Once boiling, cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pour Double Sunshine with Ruby Red Grapefruit in a second large pot. Place the pot over high heat and add the cream cheese.
- As the beer starts to simmer, break the cream cheese into pieces with a whisk and whisk into beer.
- Add the shredded cheese. Warm and whisk until completely smooth.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, pour it into the cheese sauce. Reduce the heat to low, then stir and cook for another 3 minutes to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mac and cheese into a casserole dish and sprinkle crushed crackers and bacon on top.
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling.
- Scoop your warm beer mac and cheese into bowls and enjoy!